So I’ve been playing this Attack on titan game you can play on your browser, and since I haven’t written a post in forever I thought I’d list the things I like about the game. Also the things I don’t like about it while I’m at it.
The things I like about the game:
- You really feel like you are using the 3D-gear, since it’s pretty hard to master the use of it, makes you feel like a boss when you can use it correctly!
- Every character you can play has stats, meaning some characters are faster than others, or their blades last longer before they break etc.
- They also all have special abilities, though some are more useful than others.
- The game is damn hard to win, but I like a challenge!
- When played with friends, this game is so much fun! Make sure you have a way of communicating though, as it’s easy to get separated.
I could go on and on about what I like about this game, but that would be boring. So Here are the few things I dislike about the game.
- Crawlers. Just crawlers. You’ll know what I’m talking about when you encounter one.
- When one of your friends decides to troll and be a titan. It’s fun….for about 2 tries. After that I get annoyed.
- When a friend goes all YOLO Mcswag, and derps like a derp. Followed by death.
- When I myself go all YOLO Mcswag and derp like a derp. Followed by death.
- When the whole team is down except for one guy, and he decides to run like a bitch. At least try and kill the titans! Makes watching more entertaining. XD
So, most of the reasons I dislike the game are not even remotely the game’s fault. Hell, most of the reasons I mentioned are sometimes pretty entertaining.
Anyway, you should play this game if you like attack on titan. If you liked the series, and have a few friends who like it too, give it a go. Once you learn how to move using the 3d-gear you’ll feel like a badass!
At least until a titan grabs you or decides to belly flop you into a pancake.
Play the game here!
Can you read this like a military radio operator?
I figured I could have fun with this request, so I went with it.
Pic of the Day for May 28th! We’ve been getting a lot of in-depth looks at the visual design of the game lately. They’ve turned out pretty interesting!
SNAKE CONFIRMED (?)
That’s not Snake.
Yes it is
You’ve cracked the code.